Future of Change Scholarship - University of New South Wales, Australia
The University of New South Wales, Australia has announced a new scholarship program to attract Indian students to study abroad in undergraduate and postgraduate programs in UNSW. The Future of Change Scholarship program is especially designed for those students who may not have the financial support to attend a top 50 university in the world.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- The first and foremost eligibility criteria is for the applicant to be an Indian citizen who does not hold a PR of Australia.
- He/she should be residing in India before the commencement of the program at University of New South Wales (UNSW).
- The applicant should have received an admission letter to the undergraduate/postgraduate degree program from UNSW.
- The scholarship recipients will be announced in June 2017 and the funds will be given in Semester 2 of the program at UNSW in 2017 itself.
- A 2-minute video of themselves showing how the Future of Change scholarship would help them achieve their dreams.
- The applicant should have met the academic criteria of UNSW before applying for the scholarship.
|All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC)||Minimum 1 point over academic entry requirement|
|Indian School Certificate (ISC)||Minimum 2 points over academic entry requirement|
|International Baccalaureate (IB)||Minimum 2 points over academic program entry|
|GCE A Levels||Minimum 1 point over academic program entry|
A recognized bachelor degree in India completed with a minimum grade equivalent of GPA 70 according to UNSW requirements.
Scholarship application deadline is 30 May, 2017.