Can I aquire a post that agree my M-tech from a deemed university, in kerala govt department?I did my btech in kerala(mG university).I got admission for Mtech in karunya.I prefer teaching and wish to do Ph.D in kerala and then join a govt college.My friends told me that kerala govt wnand#146;t approve a degree from a deemed university.Is it true?Is there any equivalent test in kerala for the approval?Kindly reply to this.