I have completed (only course completed)my engg in Islamiah institute of tech. in bangalore university during 1995.But i have not complted my engineering till date.I have 3 papers arrear in annual pattern(i got the admission in 1990).now i am intrested to complete my balance papers for completing my degree.please reply is it possible to appear for exam and how to apply for that and to whom i have to contact.please reply