CLAT 2015 Preparation Books
The following books may help you prepare for CLAT. These books will guide you through various law entrance exams and admission to different law schools all over the country.
- The Pearson Guide to the CLAT (English) by Gagrani, Pearson India, Rs.495
- Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and Other Law Entrance Examinations by Bhardwaj, Pearson India, Rs.375
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Guide (English) 01 Edition (Paperback) by Board, RPH Editorial, Ramesh Publishing House, Rs.385
- Topic Wise Solutions to CLAT & AILET: English, Reasoning & Verbal Ability Exam Questions, GK Pubishers, Rs.325
- For logical reasoning: MK Pandey
- For GK: “CLAT Essentials” by Abhinav Shrivastava, Panorama yearbook by Pratiyogita Darpan, Manorama yearbook etc.
Though you can prepare for CLAT 2015 with a decent amount of self-study and some guide books, if you're looking for further help, you can always join a coaching centre: