IMI Bhubaneswar invites applications to Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM 2014-2016)
The International Management Institute (IMI,) Bhubaneswar is inviting applications to its PGDM program for academic session 2014-16.
About the Program
Approved by AICTE, IMI's Post Graduate Diploma in Management or PGDM is a 2 year full time program.
The program is structured to impart a holistic management education in all relevant functions to students determined to take on the challenges of future alongside contributing meaningfully to the society. The program aims to prepare managers with excellent decision making skills that are based on the proper analysis of a situation and how the steps they take would affect the business at hand and society at large.
- The candidates must possess a Bachelors degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The bachelors' degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor's degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 28, 2014. Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement may be asked to withdraw from the program.
- The IMI Admission Bulletin and Admission Application Form can be downloaded from http://imibh.edu.in or http://imibh.edu.in/admission-open-for-pgdm-2014-16.aspx.
- Applicant should fill-up the application form and submit the same along with the admission fee which is non-refundable.
- Admission application fee is Rs. 500.
- Admission fee can be paid through Demand Draft (DD), drawn in favor of International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar. Applicants must write the CAT/XAT/GMAT registration number on the reverse of the DD, in the absence of which, the application will be treated as incomplete and can be rejected.
- Applications complete in all respects, including the application fees, should be sent to the below address:
Mr. Nilesh Kumar
International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar
IDCO Plot No.1, Gothapatna
Dist- Khurda, Bhubaneswar-751003
Phone: 0674-3042112, +91 7377347255
- CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores of candidates will considered for admission to the program.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to
take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test centre outside India, taken not
earlier than October 2011 and not later than October 2013, and submit such scores while applying to IMI.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than October 2011 and later than
October 2013 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an
attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification. GMAT
scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily
Short listing criteria
- Candidates who have appeared for the CAT and XAT 2013 examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/XAT scores (sectional and overall) or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th,
- graduation and work experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the
- selection process.
Selection is based on the candidate's marks obtained in graduation, 12th & 10th , CAT/XAT/GMAT score, extempore speaking, psychometric test, essay writing, personal interview besides other qualitative parameters.
Company sponsored Candidates
IMI accepts applications from Company sponsored candidates. Such candidates will also be assessed as per the selection procedure. They need to provide a letter from the sponsoring organization, to this effect and undertake to pay all fees and dues from time to time. These candidates are not eligible for receiving any placement assistance from the Institute's placement cell. Also, the fee structure for such candidates is different and can be enquired about from the admission office.